Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shopping Matters

I've done a little shopping for my creative space and have found a lot of pretty prints for spring. I don't always go antiquing and so,  for instant gratification, the family group of companies, HomeGoods, TJMaxx, and Marshalls become my destination- and you know why. And of course, Target store is a must visit for all necessities of life and more.

 Liberty of London  is one of the newer brands at Target store. Pretty floral prints in spring colors will not slip my attention. They've covered just about every department - from clothes, to office supplies, dinnerware, beddings- did I see them all?

Liberty of London-binder, clipboard, and folders

Notecards from TJMaxx- if I had my last dollar in my wallet, I would buy notecards. Just can't resist pretty prints: $4.99.

HomeGoods- decorative banner: $7.99


HomeGoods: Not quite for the office but can't pass on this lovely print. Great as a travel laundry bag: $6.99.

1 comment: