Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring

A garden leading to Disneyland is picture-perfect for spring...and weddings, too.
I don't have a floral garden as my husband and I love to adorn our small garden with perennial greeneries. What I do have is a row of hydrangeas in the corner of our house. I visit it often to check if flowers are in bloom for my vase or in winter, if the plants are thriving well.
Today, I see leaf buds signaling the coming of new blooms....then I feel spring is around the corner. March 20 on the calendar is the first day of spring- my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. This was wonderful to see. I miss your quaint and charming back yard. I had no idea you grow hydrangeas now, it's really thriving in that boarder. I hope to grow them again this year. I've tried a couple of times but was not successful. It needs a good combination of soil that I have yet to master. For now, I will enjoy seeing the blooms here in your garden. : )

    ReplyDelete