Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Peak of My Inspiration: A Heart in Provence

I can only dream of living in Provence, France. But when I landed on the blog, A Heart in Provence by Laeriss, it took my heart to a place that encompasses my whole world of creativity and vintage style. The moment I saw her photos, I was sure she is a professional photographer, a famous designer, or an author of some great design book but her profile introduces her simply as Laeriss. She is one lady endowed with great creativity and style.


One can only be mesmerized by the way she gathers elements to create vignettes incorporating things she loves from nature- twigs, branches of leaves, nuts, and many more. It is such a great art like a painting you would admire in a museum.


I can also feel her grace in the photos of vintage-style clothes and jewelries. I am able to identify my style again when at 52, I lose track of my own taste in fashion and is in constant confusion of what looks nice on me.


I will definitely be a frequent visitor and this short write-up does not justify the beauty of her blog. It was sweet of her to share her creativity in French and English- a must see blog at www.heartinprovence.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cely,
    In thank you very much about your post and your link toward A Heart in Provence, I'm very flattered.
    I link your blog in my topic "My readers"
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful blog too. I'm glad to see you made a special mention here. It's really amazing to see the talents of so many bloggers out there. It's all very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete