Sunday, March 29, 2009

~Off To Work I Go~



I finally found a day job and started working last Monday, March 23rd. This was such a blessing although I miss full-time blogging. The familiar sight of office equipments, folders, paperwork, almost deadens my creativity. I am training to be a Patient Coordinator/Admin. Assistant for a medical supply company but the moment I stepped into the office, all I could think of is how this office will look prettier- maybe, some vintage-white distressed desk, wire baskets for folders, fresh flowers on my desk, and shabby-chic frames on the walls? That would really be fabulous! I know I would have to pace myself better between my day-job and my creative calling. So, work is good but home is definitely better.

We have a pretty decent office with traditional cherry-red desks and office chairs but I think this desk and lovely chair will be perfect for me. (Photo credit to Rachel Ashwell @ Shabby Chic)

The walls are still bare waiting for frames or art work to be hung but a pretty stencil like this would be just lovely. ...and of course, fresh flowers are always inspiring....

...wire baskets to hold folders would be fantastic...

...framed chicken wire to hold my precious memos...

...and this may be too much but French chandeliers might be a new concept in office interior design...

..and finally, a wire tray for my incoming paperwork...

...yes..then I am all set to start working....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Mama Cely! God is truly good. I totally understand your desire to decorate. You really have found your true passion in life. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new job aunty :o). i love the concept you want for your office, im sure it will look fabulous after you decorate it.

    ReplyDelete