Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Rusty Creek Boutique

Through the torrid rain, my Mister lovingly drove me to the Rusty Creek Boutique in Fallbrook. He can feel my heartbeat so despite slippery roads and some 30 minute drive, this is the place to go on his day-off. What a place of vintage and shabby chic treasures with very wonderful prices. The outside is a sprawl of garden furniture and accessories (the rain did stop just when we arrived at the store-hooray!) and inside is a huge collection of vintage furniture and unique home decor. I had my eye on several bookshelves I would be needing for my creative space. They may be gone by then but I know this place will always have something for me. For now, I took home an eyelet plate, a small dish, and a beautiful iron hook with green knobs.








1 comment:

  1. how sweet of papa reu to take you. i'm really enjoying reading about your adventures in antiquing.

    ReplyDelete