Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Post for My Daughter

"A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend."- Author Unknown

This post is for my lovely daughter, Ciara Katrina, as she celebrates her 33rd birthday today. Like all her other birthdays, we had a family dinner {at PF Chang's}, came home, blew her candles, and opened the presents. It was a simple but heart-warming celebration. But unlike the past years, she has many more reasons to celebrate now. After a year of life's trials and challenges and having to face big changes in her life, she has started to set foot again on solid ground.


As her Mom and friend, I celebrate her........



For being a child of God...


For her new-found LOVE...




For her two sweet and wonderful daughters and the LOVE of her life, Maddy and Summer...




For her love of the home and a natural talent for decorating {and I love her style}..... 





For her simple and feminine personal style....





For her gift of creativity {she draws and paints when time permits}......




{For getting that raise at work}

And with all my love...here is what I know...


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIARA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment