Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome Spring


The most beautiful time of the year is here once more and it never fails to inspire me. Flowers in bloom, birds chirping louder, and bluer skies are just a few of the things urging me to return to blogland.

Yes, I have been gone for many months, seemingly suffering from artist's block. Instead, I got busy connecting with family and friends on, where else, Facebook! It also became a home for a lot of my photos on decorating until I needed more room for creative expression.


{Sometimes I wonder if Shakespeare ever had a writer's block.}


So, home sweet home, I'm back to blogging...just in time to embrace spring!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and happy springtime! I'm so relieved to see you back here in the blogging world. I attempted to send you an e-mail regarding my attempts to open the invitation to your pictures, but your address was not active. Hope you write back. : ) Lovely, lovely, pictures! xoxo- Michelle

    P.S.
    Kindly relay to Aya Bong that I left her a message as well as sent her an e-mail. Hope all is well and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete