Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good-bye to Country Home

Today I received my last subscription copy of Country Home with a letter of farewell. Although I know there are hundreds of other home magazines out there, there is none that keeps my style grounded to country as this magazine. My first love is country decorating- it's synonymous to comfort, casual, home. Through the years, I have learned to incorporate the vintage, the cottage, and the shabby-chic but my heart always comes home to country. Here's sharing with you some pages of the last copy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. What sad news. I hope the other country-inspired magazines will survive through this bad economy. I'm sure you'll treasure the issues of Country Home you've collected and perhaps pick-up another beautiful magazine...

    ReplyDelete