Monday, February 9, 2009

Love To Flea

There are two places that make my heart beat faster, my pulse race, and my mouth water- the flea market and the vintage shop. My heart led me to these places when my style evolved from modern to traditional to vintage. The atmosphere is just exhilarating and sweatingly inspirational. Treasure finds are endless. And then, there's the art of bargaining- so self-gratifying when a favorite piece matches my price. So here's sharing with you some of these lovely places I've been to.

The Long Beach Flea Market is a favorite of mine. Huge collections of everything with dealers willing to bargain sweetly. Best-priced for me!


...And then there's the Country Road Antiques and Gardens in Orange (CA) Old Town. A beautiful place with loads of vintage stuff in the heart of Old Town surrounded by other vintage shops and restaurants, my favorite being the Cuban restaurant. This place is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. the thought of strolling flea markets make me wish for winter to end and for spring to arrive. i hope that i can stroll with you in these places someday.

    ReplyDelete